cosmetic skin clinic HAMILTON
treatment time: 15 mins to 45 mins
(depending on number of areas being treated)
RECOVERY TIME: zero to little recovery time
RESULTS LAST: 3 – 4 MONTHS
(depending on metabolism & area being treated)
COST per unit: $3.85
cost for 1 area: $199
cost for 2 areas: $349
cost for 3 areas: $499
Refresh. Rejuvenate. Restore.
Fine lines and wrinkles sadly are what make our faces look old and tired. This is primarily due to repetitive muscle facial expressions, aging and sun exposure. Anti-Wrinkle Injections are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments for their quick and painless ability to relax targeted muscle groups to minimise these signs of aging.
Harbour Medispa Wilston is a skin clinic located in Hamilton. We offer the latest in Cosmetic Anti-Wrinkle Injections utilising only the best brands in the industry. We take a highly- strategic approach to rejuvenating your face with anti-wrinkle injections using amounts and placements that elevate your natural beauty where it matters.
NURSE JO IS PRECISE, HONEST AND EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY HOW THE TREATMENTS WOULD ENHANCE MY NATURAL LOOK. I AM SO IMPRESSED & HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS. I TRUST JO IMPLICITLY!
– Maryanne Sweet
harbour medispa HAMILTON
OUR ANTI-WRINKLE INJECTIONs MENU
What Are Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Neuromodulators or neurotoxins – the substance used in anti-wrinkle injections – are most well-known for “freezing” wrinkles and lines. They are best used for temporary treatment to smooth wrinkles that form as a result of facial movements like frowning, squinting, and smiling.
Anti-wrinkle injections work by blocking the release of acetylcholine, a chemical that signals muscles to move. They temporarily paralyse those specific muscles that contract, creating common frown lines, crow’s feet, and horizontal lines.
While there is no real downtime associated with this treatment, the team at Harbour Medispa Wilston feel it is important to note that you may encounter some slight bruising and swelling directly after treatment on occassions. This can easily be masked by make-up.
There are no long-term side effects of having wrinkle injections, meaning patients can resume their usual activities straight away, and can also fly post-treatment.
The results can last between four to six months depending on your metabolism speed, lifestyle and many other factors. Expect to see the fantastic results within two to three days following just one treatment, but really kicking in by the second week post-treatment.
Are Anti-Wrinkle Relaxants or Dermal Fillers Right For Me?
The simple rule? Lines of expression need anti-wrinkle injections. Lines at rest need filler. While anti-wrinkle injections are a great choice for hitting those “crease points” where muscles contract, fillers are best for deep lines that are present even when facial muscles are not contracting.
Harbour Medispa Wilston’s Anti-Wrinkle Injections can product long-term results with benefits including:
- Reducing wrinkles, creating a younger-looking appearance
- Non-surgical treatment with little to no downtime
- Smoothes skin texture
- Effective in treating excessive sweating and migraines
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results for Forehead Line Reduction. Photo Taken Two Weeks Post-Treatment.
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results to Forehead & Brow with Overall Improvement to Deep Static Lines for First Time Client
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results to Crows Feet and Forehead
(Immediate Results with 2 More For Treatment To Settle In)
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results to Reduce Significant Forehead Lines
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results for Crow’s Feet Reduction
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results Crows Feet with An Overall Improvement to Deep Static Lines for First Time Client
0.5mL Lip Filler Treatment
Jolie-Inspired with Pillow-Effect & Slight Upturning On Edges
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Results for Brow Lift & Forehead Line Reduction. Photo Taken 2 Weeks Post-Treatment.
treatment must-know’s & instructions
72-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” product
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or bleeding, if necessary. Ice and over-the-counter medication can be used to reduce any minor side effects. If you do experience these effects, they are easily concealable with makeup.
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your anti-wrinkle injection treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your treatment
- AVOID rubbing for your face and any strenuous activities for up to 72-hours post-treatment
Most patients require treatments 3 to 4 times a year for optimal results.
After several maintenance treatments, your facial muscles being treated begin to respond much quicker and remain trained, thus requiring less frequent treatments.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Harbour Medispa