A Natural, Functional Approach
For Radiant Results
Harbour Medispa Cosmetic Skin Clinic Wilston has quickly grown to be one of Brisbane’s leading comprehensive cosmetic clinics reputed for our total-skin approach for naturally, radiant results. Our holistic menu of non-surgical cosmetic treatments and functional skincare solutions are designed to amplify your innate beauty. Nurse Jo works to tailor individual treatments for every client, no matter your skincare goals, while always achieving a natural, uniquely-you result.
MEET NURSE JO
The Heart of Harbour Medispa
Cosmetic Nurse Jo is our Founder and Head Registered Aesthetics Nurse at Harbour Medispa as part of the Renaissance Cosmetics Clinics Group Australia.
Graduating from the Queensland University of Technology in 1998, Joanne Wilson (Nurse Jo) brings 18 years of experience as a Registered Nurse to her craft. She regularly attends Cosmetic Conferences and training sessions with world-renowned Cosmetic Doctors and Plastic Surgeons to keep ahead of the curb in the cosmetic skincare industry.
Prior to working in aesthetic cosmetic medicine, Jo worked in acute pediatrics, medicine, surgery, corporate healthcare, and immunization specialties.
Jo is a fully qualified in aesthetic cosmetic medicine having completed accredited training in full Aesthetic Facial Rejuvenation. She performs all non-invasive procedures at Harbour Medispa under the medical direction of our Doctors.
Jo treats your skincare from a ‘functional health’ perspective. Combining her medical experience with an incredible intuition for how to achieve facial symmetry and aesthetic skincare goals means Jo is a highly sought after practitioner in Brisbane.
If you are looking for Cosmetic Injections and skincare with the very best of medical care at affordable rates, look no further than Harbour Medispa Wilston.
Harbour Medispa Wilston provides the highest quality cosmetic injection procedures in Wilston, Brisbane, Queensland. Find our rooms located within the beautiful Phytomer Le Spa Luxury French Day Spa Wilston.
i am so happy i found jo and harbour medispa. i am now following a skincare regime that not only has helped me achieve my ultimate results, but helped me find a confidence in myself I’ve been missing for so long.
– Rachael, 31, Kelvin Grove
meet OUR MEDICAL TEAM
Dr Mo Jaggard Cosmetic Doctor
Dr Filip Vukasin Cosmetic Doctor
Dr Filip Vukasin graduated from Monash University in 2008. Prior to completing his General Practice training, he worked across various hospital networks in Melbourne & rural Victoria. He has also gained further experience by volunteer practice overseas.
Dr Filip has developed a keen interest in the Aesthetic Industry and has undergone further training as a Cosmetic Physician. Filip is passionate about cosmetic medicine and has come to appreciate the interplay between inner and outer health and beauty.
Dr Albert Ho Medical Director
Dr Ho graduated from the University of WA in 1984 as a medical doctor and is now a well known leading Cosmetic Physician. He was the founder of the first National Cosmetic Group and is the Director of the many Renaissance clinic’s across Australia.
Dr Ho is also passionate about education and training. He provides clinical supervision and ongoing clinical support to many Doctor’s and Cosmetic Nurse Clinician’s in the Aesthetic Industry.
TREATMENT MUST KNOWS
72-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” product
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or bleeding, if necessary. Ice and over-the-counter medication can be used to reduce any minor side effects. If you do experience these effects, they are easily concealable with makeup.
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your anti-wrinkle injection treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your treatment
- AVOID rubbing for your face and any strenuous activities for up to 72-hours post-treatment
Most patients require treatments 3 to 4 times a year for optimal results. After several maintenance treatments, your facial muscles being treated begin to respond much quicker and remain trained, thus requiring less frequent treatments. Find Harbour Medispa Wilston at La Parisian Luxury Day Spa.
Level 1- 99 Kedron Brook Road
Wilston, Queensland, Australia
(walk into Phytomer Le Spa)
Monday to Saturday 10 – 4
Thursday and Friday nights Late
Late Nights By Appointment