harbour cosmetic clinic wilston
TREATMENT TIME: 15 MINS TO 45 MINS
(DEPENDING ON NUMBER OF AREAS BEING TREATED)
RECOVERY TIME: ZERO TO LITTLE RECOVERY TIME
RESULTS LAST: 3 – 4 MONTHS
(DEPENDING ON METABOLISM & AREA BEING TREATED)
COST PER UNIT: $3.95
COST FOR AREA: $250
CROW’S FEET INJECTIONS
Relax. Refresh. Awaken.
Your eyes may very well be the window to your soul, but the skin around them pays a heavy price for all that smiling and squinting over time. Our Crow’s Feet Injections, made from Botilinum Toxin, relax the muscles that cause the lines we call ‘crow’s feet’ giving you a more relaxed, smooth appearance, without affecting other aspects of facial expression.
A presence of crow’s feet around your eyes is natural and gives you the ability to smile, laugh and express yourself. We believe that anti-wrinkle injections should moderate the severity or intensity of your crow’s feet but never make your face look frozen or weird. That’s why our Registered Nurse and Injection Specialist, Nurse Jo, only ever uses the appropriate amount of anti-wrinkle injections right for your needs to achieve natural and refreshed results every time.
Thank you nurse Jo Wilson! After 10+ years of having fillers & Botox I have finally found the best!
Her work is not only brilliant but affordable & she is the first nurse I’ve found that doesn’t leave a single bruise
– Leone, Windsor
Why Do Crow’s Feet Appear Around Your Eyes?
Crow’s Feet are the fine to deeper lines that spread from the outer corners of your eyes when you smile. As you smile, the orbicularis oculi muscles contract around your eye socket, pulling your eye skin inward.
The fine lines and deep wrinkled crow’s feet form because of this repetitive movement, which results in the skin creasing and the collagen and elastic fibres breaking down. Because the skin around your eyes is delicate and thin, this can be the first area of your face to show signs of ageing.
harbour cosmetic clinic wilston
OUR COSMETIC INJECTIONS MENU
our results (results by cosmetic nurse Jo)
treatment must-know’s & instructions
72-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” product
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling or bleeding, if necessary. Ice and over-the-counter medication can be used to reduce any minor side effects. If you do experience these effects, they are easily concealable with makeup.
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your anti-wrinkle injection treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your treatment
- AVOID rubbing for your face and any strenuous activities for up to 72-hours post-treatment
Most patients require treatments 3 to 4 times a year for optimal results. After several maintenance treatments, your facial muscles being treated begin to respond much quicker and remain trained, thus requiring less frequent treatments. Find Harbour Medispa Wilston at La Parisian Luxury Day Spa.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.