Harbour Medispa Hamilton Treatments
Facial Dermal Fillers
Harbour medispa Treatment stats
45 to 60 minutes
1 to 3 days with mild swelling
When it comes to a youthful appearance, time and gravity are not our BFF’s. But for everything lost in the natural aging process, we have Cosmetic Dermal Filler Injectables. This highly effective and natural alternative to cosmetic surgery is the answer for patients wishing to restore volume in the skin and fullness in the facial tissues. Our Hyaluronic Acid Fillers also work beautifully to correct structure and naturally reshape the form of your face.
Harbour Medispa Wilston common treatment areas are nasolabial folds, marionette lines, smile lines, tear troughs, fine lines, and creases. In addition to providing the cosmetic advantage of filling facial lines and folds, dermal fillers can stimulate your skins own natural collagen growth, which aids in the prevention of wrinkles and folds forming.
Through an intimate consultation with Nurse Jo and our medical team at Renaissance Clinics, our extensive cosmetic filler menu offers a range of options to treat your cosmetic concerns and individual aesthetic goals without ever going under the knife.
What Are Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Fillers?
Don’t be fooled by the ‘acid’ in Hyaluronic Acid. When injected, this gel-like water-holding molecule is a moisture-binding ingredient that works effectively to help keep your facial tissue voluminous and structure beautifully-formed. And, in fact, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance our bodies naturally produce.
Although we can’t give you the name of the product due to Australian TGA regulations, we use only the highest-grade Natural Hyaluronic Acid Lip Filler brands at Harbour Medispa to ensure the longest-lasting, effortlessly youthful results.
Are Fillers or Anti-Wrinkle Relaxants Right For Me?
The simple rule? Lines of expression need anti-wrinkle injections. While anti-wrinkle injections are a great choice for hitting those “crease points” where muscles contract, fillers are best for deep lines that are present even when facial muscles are not contracting.
- Faster-Acting Than Creams – Anti-aging creams are a long-term investment into your skin. And definitely important to your skincare ritual. However, the results of dermal fillers can be seen almost instantly while also stimulating your skins natural collagen production.
- Quicker (And Less Painless) Than surgery – Most dermal filler procedures take less than an hour, that’s why they are known as the ‘lunchtime facelift’. Surgery tends to give slightly better, longer lasting results but is very invasive and involves a recovery time of up to 4 to 6 weeks.
- Natural looking effect – Dermal filler injections give a natural looking result that doesn’t alter your facial expressions in the same way as anti-wrinkle injections can. As your face changes over time you can control the way you look with regular dermal fillers to plump out the right areas of your face.
Treatment Must-Knows & Instructions
How Do I Prepare For Facial Dermal Fillers ?
72 Hours Before Treatment
AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” products
AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the lip area
24 Hours Before Treatment
AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising
AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the area to be treated
Day of Treatment
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling, if necessary
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the consumption of alcohol up to 48 hours after treatment