IN CLINIC: 45 MINS
COST RANGE: FROM $399
RECOVERY TIME: 1-3 DAYS WITH MILD SWELLING
RESULTS LAST: 4 – 12 MONTHS (depending on area)
Perfect Skin Nutrition
Beautiful Skin is not only in the management of facial lines and wrinkles but in good skin quality and texture. Our range of delicious skin boosters restore skin glow and lustre, to refresh your overall appearance. Completely Perfect as a skin nutrition treatment in its own right, a high quality skin booster can also be used in conjunction with other dermal fillers in Harbour Cosmetic clinic’s range of dewy facial fillers to produce outstanding treatment results.
Our beauty booster range offers a product carefully designed to revitalise the skin by providing deep dermal hydration; promoting the production of healthy skin by balancing the nutritional environment of the skin by attracting and releasing water when needed. Skin elasticity and skin smoothness is improved. As a result, skin vitality and lustre is restored and skin looks hydrated and toned. For the best results your practitioner will advise an initial intensive course of 3 or more treatments, each spaced 4 weeks apart. Treatment benefits generally lasts for around 9 months and can be maintained by repeat treatment once or twice a year.
The skin booster range is perfect for treating
- Treats the fine crêpey lines caused by over exposure to the sun.
- Boosts the skin’s hydration system to leave the skin looking plump and hydrated.
- Perfect for treating sun damaged skin on the face, back of the hands and décolletage.
- Ideal for thin and delicate skin and where there is a loss in skin firmness and tone
- Perfect for upper face décolletage and neck
- Ideal for dehydrated lips (this is usually a once off treatment every 6 months)
This highly effective and natural alternative to cosmetic surgery is the answer for patients wishing to restore volume in the skin and fullness in the facial tissues. Our Hyaluronic Acid Fillers also work beautifully to correct structure and naturally reshape the form of your face.
Harbour Medispa Wilston common treatment areas for beauty boosters are; Facial Skin Booster, Neck Skin Booster, Decolletage Skin Booster
Through a consultation with Cosmetic Nurse Jo and our medical team at Renaissance Clinics, our extensive natural skin boosters range offers a perfect skin treatment option to enhance your cosmetic concerns and individual aesthetic goals.
nurse jo is a great injector would highly recommend, great attention to detail and very knowledgeable
– Melissa Baxter
What Are Hyaluronic Skin Boosters?
Don’t be fooled by the ‘acid’ in Hyaluronic Acid. When injected, this gel-like water-holding molecule is a moisture-binding ingredient that works effectively to help keep your facial tissue voluminous and structure beautifully-formed. And, in fact, Hyaluronic Acid is a substance our bodies naturally produce.
Although we can’t give you the name of the product due to Australian TGA regulations, we use only the highest-grade Natural Hyaluronic Acid Skin Boosters at Harbour Medispa to ensure the longest-lasting, effortlessly youthful results.
More Benefits Of Skin Boosters
The Skinbooster is a relatively new skin rejuvenation treatment which is being requested by an increasing number of our clients. It is a treatment which uses micro-injections of a very soft hyaluronic acid to improve skin hydration, firmness and luminosity (glow). Skinboosters differ from regular fillers as they are extremely soft and work via biochemical properties. They reverse the skin aging process by reintroducing hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar molecule which gives skin plumpness and hydration.
This procedure is carried out in our comfortable, relaxed and private clinic by Cosmetic Nurse Jo Wilson and our fully qualified team. If you have any concerns, we are happy to consult with you in confidence and talk you through the procedure.
Very few treatments can produce such a dramatic improvement in skin appearance and the Skinboosters are available to people of all skin types.
- Faster-Acting Than Creams – Anti-aging creams are a long-term investment into your skin. And definitely important to your skincare ritual. However, the results of our skin booster filler can be seen almost instantly while also stimulating your skins natural collagen production.
- Quicker (And Less Painless) Than surgery – A Skin Booster filler procedure takes less than an hour, that’s why they are known as the ‘lunchtime facelift’. Surgery tends to give slightly better, longer lasting results but is very invasive and involves a recovery time of up to 4 to 6 weeks.
- Natural looking GLOW – Skin Boosters are a skin nutrition treatment in themselves. Skin Boosters filler injections give a natural looking result that doesn’t alter your facial expressions and integrates perfectly into your skin surface. As your face changes over time you can control the way your skin glows with regular skin booster fillers to plump out the right areas of your face.
3 DAYS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” products
- AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the lip area
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising
AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the area to be treated
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling, if necessary
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the consumption of alcohol up to 48 hours after treatment
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Harbour Medispa Wilston.
more cosmetic services
Skin MicroNeedling Treatments
Harbour Medispa Brisbane is located within
La Parisian Luxury Day Spa
1/99 Kedron Brook Road
Wilston Q 4051
Clinic Mob: 0418 180 949
Monday Aspley Injectables Clinic 10 – 8pm
Tuesday to Friday
10 – 6pm
Saturday By Appointment