TIME IN CLINIC: 1 HOUR
one-off SESSION (FULL FACE) cost: $250
ONE-OFF SESSION (FULL FACE – NECK – DECOLLETAGE) COST: $350
5-SESSION package cost: $999
QUATRO LED LIGHT THERAPY COST: ADd $99
RECOVERY TIME: 2-3 DAYS WITH redness
no aesthetic treatments are advised during pregnancy or breastfeeding
Erase Your Skin’s Past
Our Medical Dermapen Skin Micro-Needling Technology provides an unparalleled response to revive and restore your skin texture. Used by plastic surgeons worldwide, this medical procedure, through the segmented delivery of microneedles, gently creates “micro-injuries” to your skin’s epidermis & dermis to stimulate the body’s natural healing response and trigger new natural collagen and elastin production.
Using Hyaluronic Acid during your Dermapen skin treatment, we help revitalise your skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and instantly more hydrated. The result is a dramatic improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our specialised medical skin micro-needling procedure is different from the standard beauty therapy industry service as it allows us to penetrate deeper into the epidermis of the skin for better results.
Skin Needling is also the ideal treatment for acne scarring as it creates a softer skin texture and softens the fibrous bands in the base of the acne scar, giving more flexibility and a naturally blended appearance to the skin.
SKIN MICRO-NEEDLING CAN ADDRESS:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Skin pigmentation issues
- Skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Enlarged pores
- Unwanted tattoos
- Aging Skin
- Vertical lip lines
What is Skin Needling?
Micro-needling, also called Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) or ‘Dermapen’, involves using a tool called a dermapen with tiny needles at the end that make little holes or needle pricks in the top layers of skin.
The dermapen gently glides over the skin creating millions of fine channels. These channels help in trans-dermal delivery of topically applied formulations. The body naturally responds to medical skin micro-needling by launching processes to repair the physical damage. The result is an increased production of normal woven-collagen, similar to fractional laser treatments, but without the side effects and downtime.
RECOMMENDED MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENTS
FOR ACNE SCARRING
FOR STRETCH MARKS
4 – 6 Treatments
4 – 8 Treatments
How Skin Needling Differs
From Laser Resurfacing & MicroDermabrasion
Skin Needling works to delivers the highest calibre collagen induction therapy to improve skin texture, smooth wrinkles and fine lines while softening scars. This unique process combines micro needling with the introduction of various vitamins and complex ingredients to the dermis.
While laser resurfacing and microdermabrasion techniques destroy the epidermis to create denser fibrosis in the dermis, Skin Needling preserves the epidermis and stimulates collagen deposition in the dermis.
The result is a simple, natural and advanced skin perfecting treatment with minimal side effects.
3 DAYS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Aleve, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements – this helps to prevent bruising
- AVOID the use of topical products containing Tretinoin, Retin-A, Retinol, Retinoids, Glycolic Acids, Alpha Hydroxy-Acid or other “Anti-Aging” products
- AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the lip area
24-HOURS BEFORE TREATMENT
- AVOID excessive alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment – this helps to prevent the likelihood of bruising
AVOID waxing, bleaching, tweezing or the use of hair removal cream around the area to be treated
DAY OF TREATMENT
- Arrive 5 – 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment with a clean face – please do not wear makeup
- Use a cold compress to reduce swelling, if necessary
- AVOID makeup or product application for 24 hours after treatment to help prevent infection
- AVOID exposure to intense heat (sun lamp or sunbathing) and/or intense cold for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the use of Ibuprofen, Asprin, Fish Oils and Vitamin E Supplements for 24 hours after your lip filler treatment
- AVOID the consumption of alcohol up to 48 hours after treatment
If you have any questions or concerns about Harbour Medispa Skin Needling, contact us.